Servicing, Repairs & Spares
Our service engineers are available in house to repair and service equipment, providing an efficient turn-around where speed is of the essence. Not only that, but they have years of experience and the right skills to enable them to diagnose problems and help to offer solutions, so if you have equipment that has a fault please get in touch with the team here at Batmink for some advice and guidance. Should you require any spare parts for your equipment we have a wide range of parts available in our servicing and repairs shop, please get in touch to find out more.
We always aim to provide you with the best products to suit your needs, but should you have any issues and wish to return your item to us, we have a specially allocated returns team to support you along the way and provide you with an easy return of your goods and dispatch of new goods should this be what you desire.
If you do return goods to us, we ask that you follow the returns request process.
Please contact us with details of the product(s) you wish to return by phone or email:
Tel: 01458 833186
Your request will then be processed, and an RA number issued if appropriate. This allows you, and us, to track your return in a timely and efficient manner.
Before returning goods to us, please ensure you have read the following:
- Please ensure all returns are carefully packaged, preferably in the original packaging as supplied. Batmink cannot accept responsibility for units received that are damaged due to poor packaging
- Please clearly label with the Batmink RA Number you will be provided with. Returns that do not include an RA Number will not be processed
- Due to the time and materials involved in processing returns, Batmink reserves the right to charge if, in our opinion, goods require repackaging prior to return to you. Should this be the case, our Returns team will get in touch
- All faults specified should be demonstrable, if a fault cannot be found on the product returned, Batmink reserves the right to impose an administration charge of £15 plus return carriage
- If your item is returned for credit, please ensure it is supplied in its original condition and packaging with all accessories included. You may incur a charge otherwise.
- If you are returning goods to us because they were ordered incorrectly and subsequently you require a return for credit, a re-stocking charge will apply. Our returns team will get in touch if this is the case.
- Please ensure you refer to our full terms and conditions, available for download here.