We are looking to hire a sales office coordinator. See full job posting below for more details:
are one of the leading trade suppliers of professional sound and lighting equipment in the UK, with a large distribution facility & modern showroom based here in Glastonbury, Somerset. Our services are aimed at event production and commercial installation. We sub distribute many well-known industry brands as well as research and import our own Batmink brands. We’re looking for someone with sales & industry experience who can share in our enthusiasm for the products & service we offer. This office-based position will require collaborating with a team to ensure the smooth running, growth & expansion of our business. Within this role, you will have the opportunity to gain experience in business-to-business communication, trade sales, customer account management & technical experience with professional sound & lighting equipment.
Applicants must have the following:
• Enthusiasm for the products and services we offer
• Practical, reasonable, and friendly demeanour
• Good telephone experience & etiquette
• Customer service & sales experience
• New business generation and account management experience
• Ability to develop and maintain excellent professional relationships
• Self-motivated, resilient, determined, capable of working under pressure to deadlines
• Good organisation, time management & prioritizing skills
• Must collaborate, listen & communicate effectively as part of a team
• Professionalism, integrity, well-presented
• Strong administration skills
• Experience of working within the professional Sound and Lighting or Events industry would be preferable
• Promptly answering any incoming telephone calls and e-mails efficiently. Dealing with client requests regarding product purchase for example, pricing, availability, suggesting products to fit the customers requirements & ensuring every up-selling opportunity is identified to maximise any sales potential whilst following company procedures and processes.
• You will be expected to create written quotations, pro forma invoices & process sales orders on the Exchequer accounting software.
• Establishing professional customer relationships with new and existing customer accounts, provide a high standard of service to clients and represent the company in a professional and customer focused manner.
• To actively learn and understand the products we offer to assist clients with their requirements and offer technical information where necessary.
This job is a full-time post, working 40 hours per week. The salary will be based upon experience.
Please send your current C.V. along with a covering letter to: